- 8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.26 cm (6.4 inch) Display
- 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP | 44MP Dual Front Camera
- 4025 mAh Battery
- Design is pretty much good .Light weight and easy to handle
- Camera is only good if you know how to use the lenses and focus
- Performance wise good loaded so many apps and run in one shot all are running fast
- Battery is good changed 50% in 30 min
- While capturing photos we need to on the flash light. If u try take a pic with 20x zoom flash light not working.
- Zoom quality is very poor.
Oppo Reno 3 Price In Qatar Pros And Cons
Oppo Reno 3 13MP, 48MP, and 8MP cameras combine to achieve full focal length shooting, savor what you see as you zoom in or out, regardless of distance
Oppo Reno 3
|Camera Features||Depth Camera, Live Focus|
|OS||Android Pie 9.0|
|Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90||Octa Core|
|Processor Core||2.2GHz, 1.8GHz|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Display Type||Super AMOLED FHD+|
|On Screen Finger Print Sensor||Yes|
|Sim Type||Dual Sim|
|Audio Jack||3.5 MM|
|In The Box||Headset,Charger,Sim Card tool,Quick Guid,Booklet|
Oppo Reno 3
Exceptionally bright and vibrant OLED.
Excellent battery life.
Impressive camera experience all-round.
Dependable and lightning-fast under-display fingerprint reader.
Competitive fast charging solution.
The punch-hole camera eats away a bit too much of the screen.
There are devices with more premium build for the price.
The Helio P95 chipset feels like a step back for the series.