- Job Purpose:
Multi Skilled Electrician The Multi Skilled Electrician will perform preventive and corrective maintenance in a Healthcare facility, to help and support his team and to support the improvement efforts in the department to increase the performance. Furthermore, to report any fault on the equipment to the Engineer, Supervisor and Foreman.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Do the PPM assigned correctly and on time.
- Perform corrective tasks completely on time.
- Take care of the quality of their work.
- Report defects, issues, breakdowns, damages, etc.
- Follow the duty roster.
- Report any spare part requirements and availability.
- Follow all instructions as given by the Foreman, Supervisor, Engineers.
- Take care of the tools, test tools and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Comply with the Company standards specifically related to personal Hygiene, dress code and behavior.
- Comply with HSEQ processes and procedures.
- Follow the rules and regulations from the client and from FMM’s HSEQ Management System, which includes attending all training sessions you are invited to and by reading the documents provided to them.
- Escalate to their line manager any lack of proper equipment or tools for doing the work.
- Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work to their line manager.
- Diploma/technical course/trade certification in Electrical.
- Experience & Skills:
- 10 years’ experience in a compatible function in Healthcare facility.
- Maintenance of electrical facility equipment.
- Regulations (e.g., OSHA, MSDS, NFPA, BS).
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Capable of establishing work priorities.
- Can work with less supervision and under pressure.
Facilities Management and Maintenance Company (FMM) is constantly on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team here in Qatar. If you want to enhance your career through a wide range of exciting opportunities and if you think you have the desire for excellence required to be a part of FMM, then please take a look at the job openings we have by visiting our Ferrovial Career Portal at www.ferrovial.com. Alternatively, you may send your CV to [email protected]. For other recruitment queries, please call +974 40167145