KEO HSE Officer
- Job ID 2020-4360
- Category Health and Safety
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualisation, to realisation of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional HSE Officer to join our award winning team based in Qatar.
This critical role will be responsible for providing Health and Safety advice and information to KEO staff and contractors to raise the safety standards and ensure compliance on site.
Please note that only Qatar based candidates will be considred for this opportunity.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Monitor and enforce standards of safety in compliance with KEO’s Health and Safety Management System and Client requirements.
- Review and inspect work areas determining potential occurrence of safety hazards.
- Observe and ensure staff on site always; wear personal protective equipment, use hard hats and protective footwear, operate construction equipment in a safe manner and follow KEO’s safety policies.
- Conduct daily inspections of the projects to ensure compliance and where applicable make recommendations for change.
- In case of emergency determine and investigate the cause of the accident, establish a report and provide recommendation(s) to prevent future occurrences.
- Develop and implement safety policies needed to reduce accident-related costs.
- Regulate set policies soliciting input from managers and workers.
- Provide training to KEO staff on safety as per OSHA requirements.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 12 years’ career experience partnered with a Bachelors degree in Engineering or any related discipline.
Chartered status with Nebosh Certificate (or equivalent) is highly regarded.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially