QR22888 – Junior Maintenance Assistant – Residential | Qatar Airways | Doha
Junior Maintenance Assistant
- Organization: Qatar Airways
- Job Function: Corporate Services
- Division: QR Management (Division)
- Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
- City: Middle East | Qatar | Doha
- Last date of application:22-Dec-2019
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest-growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
About your Job:
In this interesting role, you will assist the Lead Maintenance Technician in providing access for maintenance and repair to all Qatar Airways residential properties.
Some of your job responsibilities will include:
- Provide access to QR FM staff, owners maintenance staff and service providers in order for them to carry out planned preventative maintenance activities.
- Provide access to QR FM staff, owners maintenance staff, and Service provider in order for them to prepare apartment/bedrooms for the new arriving staff.
- Assist the pest control service provider in providing access and ensuring reactive and corrective pest control services are carried as per schedule.
- Assist the facilities technician – cleaning services in cross-checking apartments that are being prepared and cleaned for the new arriving staff.
- Make note of any maintenance issue during the visit to any of the buildings or apartments and hand over them to the FM Admin in order for the work orders to be generated.
- Ensure access to the apartments and bedrooms are in line with department SOP’s.
- Report accidents or any incidents immediately to the line manager.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Ensure that any personal data obtained and processed is treated in accordance with data protection principles followed by the Group, as well as applicable Group policies and procedures on data protection and information security.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimize health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service with a responsible environmental attitude.
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation, and response are being achieved.
- High school graduation
- Up to 2 years of experience in Hotel/Hospitality/Facilities Management Company
- Should have worked in a similar capacity in a multi-cultural environment
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Copy of High School Certificate
4. Copy of Valid Qatari ID card (Front and Back page)
5. Copy of Passport