Fire Safety Manager
Element has an opportunity for a Fire Safety Manager to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to develop your Consultancy career within a Global TIC business
Reporting to the Fire Consulting Office Manager your main responsibilities will include
- Assist in achieving the financial and business objectives for the Consultancy division
- Technical analyses and calculations
- Sprinkler and Fire alarm specification and design
- Specialize in Foam suppression systems
- Drawing production
- Drawing review
- Preparation of draft reports
- Liaison with clients and others within design team
- Liaison with statutory authorities to gain approval to the design (where necessary)
- Use and development of computer models
- Site surveys and inspections
- Provide strategic support and assist in achieving the financial and busines objectives for the Consultancy division
- Skills / Qualifications
As a Fire Consultant Project Manager you will be expected to:
Prepare initial quotes
- Ensure the project work is carried out to the client`s satisfaction and within the agreed financial arrangements
- Ensure the project is invoiced on a regular basis
- Ensure all technical work on the project is carried out to a high quality
Supervise any work on the project that is being carried out by other staff within the company
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration businesses in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
Safety – We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
Integrity – We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
Excellence – We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
Partnership – We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit element-ext-row.icims.com.