Website Black Pearl Consul
Black Pearl Consul jobs,uae jobs
Our client, a construction company, is currently looking for Mechanical Assembly Supervisor to be based in Dubai. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Assemble parts according to drawings and procedures
• Adjust the different assembly parts
• Assemble, fixe and adjust mechanical & hydraulic parts
• Use adapted tools and power tools,
• Manage the effective functioning of mechanisms
• Visual quality inspection
• Identify anomalies
• Manage a small team of workers (3/4 persons) on different type of activities, if required
• Assemble parts according to technical drawings and instructions.
• Adjust his workstation and equipment according the task to be performed (setup menu, etc…)
• Ensure work is done to a professional standard all along the process,
• Report his/her job done (including the quantity of manufactured parts)
• Tidy up and cleans his/her working area
• Respect the safety and site rules, commitments and current rules defined within his/her workshop in terms of security (ID), quality (traceability), health, safety and environment (use of PPE, sorting waste, …). Alerts in case of danger
• Ensure the reporting of significant information to his/her manager on both work and environment.
• Work at different workstations
• May works in another workshop according to manufacturing needs
• Clock his/her time to ensure the working hours follow up
• Verify that tools and equipment are in good state and that controls are up to date
• Ensure the collection of necessary information for traceability.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Have a technical certificate and preferably with background in workshop
• knows how to read drawing / gets and develops skills in various assembly techniques of parts / knows how to use affiliated equipment and tools in accordance with the instructions / Knows how to ensure a first level maintenance of these equipment and tools / knows and respects the safety standards
• Knows and respects the safety standards.
• knows and locates in his/her workshop, geographical areas / knows the organization of the manufacturing service.
• notices anomalies and alerts his/her management / identifies potential factors of non-compliance or risks / achieves on going activities and faithfully transmits the instructions.
• able to communicate with all staff / knows how to reword / works as part of a team within his/her service / involved in the global operations of the team.
• Self-reliance, initiative and decision making: submits proposals / occasionally reports and asks to his/her management when issues are beyond an usual scope.
• knows and wisely follow the workshop workflow / adapts to workshop priorities and organization
To view other requirements, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com