Accountant At Talabat Description:- Position at Talabat
Accountant At Talabat Your Mission:
Accountant At Talabat
- Responsible for supplier creation and Management.
- Create suppliers on Microsoft AX and identify vendors group.
- Review and reconcile daily cancellation, refunds and fake orders from both merchant and sales applications.
- Prepare restaurant payment weekly, bi-monthly and monthly
- Monitor, review the daily posting of invoices and cheques and verify proper authorization and supporting documents.
- Ensure all items which are more than 30 days over invoice date are cleared by the following month.
- Reconcile accounts payable control account in the general ledger to the sub-ledger each month for local and overseas accounts payable and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Ensure monthly closing of account payables in order to ensure correctness and accuracy as per approved financial policies and procedures.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Oversee consolidation of monthly/financial year closing and assist the Financial Control Manager in the preparation of annual reports using IFRS standards.
- Prepare and review all account payables financial reports and data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare an Aging report on a monthly basis.
Your Heroic skills:
- Strong process understanding of accounting relevant processes.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills.
- You are very Detail-oriented, structured and organized.
- Language Skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the respective field.
Important Note:-All The Information regarding Of vacancies is collecting from offical website,for more futrther information you can go through official website and get the all information about latest upcoming vacancies